Assistant shop manager for our new Maidstone Shop
Cats Protection is the UKs leading feline welfare charity and we are currently recruiting in this shopAssistant Shop manager for new Maidstone ShopPernamment 21 hours per week£8.505.20pa ( depending on experience)
As an assistant shop manager for Cats Protection, you will need the following skills:
For further details and how to apply please visit https//careers.cats.org.uk/vacanciesClosing date: 11th September 2017Interview date TBCreference: OP1415
- Knowledge of retail shop management with recent experience as a manager or assistant deputy, manger in a retail environment
- An understanding of working with volunteers with a verifiable history in this field
- Recrutiment training and people skills to build and lead a diverse team of volunteers
- The drive to achieve financial targets through the proactive sourcing, efficient preparation and active selling of stock together with high standards of shop presentation.
- The ability to remain customer focused and deliver excellent service standards at all times.
- An organised approach to administration and experience in managing health and safety.
No agencies please