We welcome all new volunteers to help with our branch activities. It's hard work running a successful and proactive branch and it takes many people to help achieve this.
How volunteering for Cats protection can make a big difference to you:
• You will get a lot of personal satisfaction and enjoyment from your volunteering role
• You will have the opportunity to make a real difference to cats and kittens in your community and across the UK
• You will be able to develop new skills, expand your knowledge and use your existing expertise
• You will meet new people, make new friendships and work as part of a dedicated team
• You will become a key member in the UK’s largest feline welfare charity
How to get involved
If you are interested in doing any volunteering work for our branch then please contact us and tell us about yourself and what you would like to get involved with. The more information you give us the better, as it will allow us to suggest roles that match your skills and background.
Social media volunteer
Social media and cats go hand in hand, and our social media volunteers use their passion and knowledge of social media to promote the activities of local volunteer groups and teams though various channels. This is a volunteer role that can be done from home, on the train or even from the sofa! Our social media volunteers directly help our feline friends by helping raise awareness of Cats Protection. A higher profile can help us raise the funds we need for our work, ensure people know they can adopt a cat from us, help promote neutering and help as many people as possible learn more about feline welfare.
Closing date: 19 May 2018